You don’t always have to leave home to access many of the services found in hospitals and facilities. Our varied team of healthcare professionals, including nurses, therapists, aides, and medical social workers, can bring them home to you.
Our goal is to lead the way in providing individuals with advanced home health care services that will improve their quality of life. We deliver our services with a sense of warmth, kindness, and pride.
Why Choose Home Health Care?
- Home health care helps prevent re-hospitalization, postpone institutionalization, and reduce the need for urgent care.
- Home health care is one-on-one care tailored to your specific needs.
- Home health care is care designed around your schedule, in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Home health care costs less than a hospital or facility care. Medicare pays 100% for qualified patients.
- Home health care reduces stress for patients and caregivers while allowing patients to heal at home with their families and loved ones.
- Home health care helps promote safety through fall prevention programs, rehabilitation, and limiting exposure to illnesses such as the flu that might present an obstacle to a recovering patient’s health.
People turn to our home health services for help with:
- Reducing the length of a stay in a hospital or nursing home
- Managing a wound
- Injections and IV therapy
- Post-surgical care
- Monitoring of a health condition being treated at home, such as diabetes or CHF
- Adapting to a new disability at home
- Training with new medical equipment, a therapeutic diet, or medications
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more about the services we offer.